Monday, March 26, 2012

韓國 MISSHA B.B霜 YEONGAE: cosmetics that I am using now ! (2)

Nowadays I'm using " MISSHA signature real complete B.B Cream 21호"
現在我正在使用 MISSHA 的signature real complete B.B Cream 21호

I heard that Missha b.b is good , and I asked clerk which is good for me.
我聽韓國人提過MISSHA 的BB霜很好用,而我也到店裡 詢問過店員哪一支B.B霜適合我.

She said if you usually apply B.B without foundation,
店員告訴我,如果我平常沒有上粉底的習慣 是直接使用B.B霜的話

this product will be good for you.
這個產品將會非常適合我

So ! I choose this product !!
所以我就買了這個產品!!



Price :23,800 won
價錢 : 23,800韓幣
(NT 620-630)

It works well that covers my skin tone and spots.
這項產品可以有效的遮住我曬黑的肌膚還有斑點

Actually, I was suprised
老實說我很驚訝這樣的效果

 because it was much better than I expected.
 因為它已經超出我原先預期的效果太多了

I was very very satisfied with this B.B
我對這支B.B霜非常滿意

However, after I apply this product,
但是,在我使用這支產品之後

 I feel my skin is dry like other B.B creams and foundations . 
我感覺我肌膚乾的程度就像使用其他的B.B霜和粉底

My skin is originally very dry,,
我的肌膚本來就是屬於超乾性,,

so I always apply moisturizing  cream before I apply this B.B cream.
所以在使用這支B.B霜之前我會先上一些保濕乳液在我的臉上

Actually I like to mix B.B or foundations with moisturizing cream.
事實上,我很喜歡把這B.B霜或粉底跟我的保濕乳液混合後再擦在臉上

Korean make-up artist said if you want to do 물광水光 make up,
韓國的彩妝師說,如果妳想要妳的臉 化妝後看幾來還是水水嫩嫩,

 mixing moisturizing cream and foundation are good way to make up !!
混合妳的保濕乳和粉底會是一個好方法!!

Thus, I like to use this skill so my skin is not easy to dry out.
因此,我喜歡使用這小技巧,
也因為這樣 我上粧後的肌膚狀態就比較不容易變乾

( but if you mix like this way, B.B can't cover as much as you want. )
(但如果你們要把B.B霜跟乳液混合後再擦在臉上的話,B.B霜的遮瑕效果可能就沒那麼強)


I think this product is good for daily make-up. 
我覺得這產品對白天的化妝會很有加分效果



1 comment:

  1. 看你的部落格很開心~也祝你人氣旺旺旺~~

    ReplyDelete