Saturday, May 12, 2012

Yeong-Ae+堂姊的晚餐邀請 Yeong-Ae + Dinner invitaion from my cousin

Hello :) how was your weekend ??
哈囉:) 大家週末過得好嗎??

I'm pretty good !! Now I'm in seoul.
我過的很棒喔!!現在我正在首爾

I went to my cousin's home who had a wedding ceremony a few weeks ago !!
因為我去了我表姊家,我表姐就是在幾個星期前才剛結婚的那位!!

My cousin is now 아줌마 !!! A-jum-ma hahaha
我表姊現在已經是個大嬸(아줌마)了!! 阿珠媽(A-jum-ma) 哈哈

But she looks pretty young, and also she is just 26years old ( in korea 28years old)
但是她看起來還是很年輕呀,她也才26歲(韓國 年齡28歲)

I can't believe that she became a 아줌마 haha
我只是不敢相信她變成大嬸(아줌마)了 哈哈

Anyway, I went to her house, and she gave me such a nice dinner !!!
總而言之呢,我去她新婚後的新家了,然後她為我準備了一頓超美味的晚餐!!

It was her first dinner invitation after she married, so she was worried about her cooking skill because she usually didn't cook before. haha
因為這是她第一次結婚後的晚餐邀約,所以她很擔心她的廚藝,她婚前可是很少下廚!!哈哈




OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooooooooooooooooooo delicious !!!!!
天啊!!!!它真的好好吃啊!!!!!

I loved it so much !!
我好愛 這頓晚餐!!!

Especially, I loved stir-fried small octopus with pumkin "단호박 낙지볶음"
尤其我愛死了那道"南瓜口袋配炒小章魚"

It was spicy, but soooooooooooo good !!
它是辣的,但真的真的好好吃!!

I had a great dinner with my cousin !!
我跟我表姐有了一個美好的晚餐時光!!

I love her so much >< haha
我真的很愛她>< 哈哈



I will come back soon ><
我會馬上再寫一些文章喔><

See you again !!
再見囉!!

1 comment:

  1. 好棒的晚餐喔!!!



    請問..韓國年紀28是什麼意思呢^^?

    ReplyDelete