Monday, May 28, 2012

韓國 大醬女 豆醬女 된장녀(Doenjang girls) with an advertisement

Hi:) everyone ! How was your day?
嗨:) 大家好! 你們今天好嗎?

I'd like to show you an advertisement!
我想要讓你們看看一則廣告!






How to get the expensive bag 명품(名品)가방
如何得到昂貴的名牌包(명품)

*********Please do not focus on the cosmetic product.
*********請大家不用把焦點放在那保養產品上

1. Get a two kinds of jobs and save money.
1.兩份工作和省錢

2. Do not meet friends and save money.
2.不要和朋友見面和省錢

3. If you can't do no.2, you end a relationship with friend and save money.
3.假若你沒辦法做到第二點,那你可以和朋友絕交和省錢

4. look at the bank account again and again, and save money.
4.不斷的看著銀行戶頭,和省錢

save money. save money . save money.
省錢.省錢.省錢

When can I get the bag???????????????????????????????
何時我可以得到一個名牌包呢?????????????????????????????

The best solution is---A Boy Friend.
最好的解決辦法是---男朋友


Yuri is so cute !!!! >< She is such a pretty and cute girlfriend in this advertisement.
Yuri 好可愛呀!!!!><她在廣告裡是一個多麼漂亮又可愛的女朋友.

I also really like the product which is advertised in this video
我真的也很喜歡這個廣告裡的產品

because  my skin does not dry out after I use this product.
因為我在使用完這產品後,我的皮膚狀況不會太乾

My skin is very very dry.. so I always really care moist of my skin.
我的皮膚是屬於非常非常乾的.所以我總是非常在意我肌膚的保溼狀態

Also, the brand is one of my favorite one !!!
這品牌也是我喜歡品牌的其中之ㄧ!!!

However, I could not understand why they choose this topic to their advertisement.
只是我不明白為什麼這個牌子選擇這樣的主題來打廣告.

What do you think about this advertisement?
你們大家對這廣告有什麼看法呢?


When I watched this advertisemnet, I agreed that the contents of adverstisment.
當我看到這則廣告時,我是同意這廣告的內容

Actually, it is common that boy friends buy expensive bags to their girl friends.
事實上,男朋友買名牌包給他們的女友,這種現象是常見的

Also, I asked some of my friend who were guys, and they are willing to buy expensive bags to their girl friends.
我也曾問過我的一些男性友人,他們也表示願意買名牌包給他們的女友

I also agree that it is one way to show their love.
我認同這是一種表示他們愛對方的方法


However, I feel still uncomfortable with this advertisement
但我覺得這廣告給我的感覺卻很不舒服

because all the Korean women are not that kinds of girls who meet boy friend because of bag.
因為並不是所有韓國女生都是為了名牌包而去交男朋友的


In Korea, we have one type of girl who is called 된장녀(Doenjang girls).
在韓國,有一種類型的女孩被稱為大醬女(豆醬女)(된장녀)


된장녀(Doenjang girls) means a girl
大醬女的意思是指

who likes to eat at expensive restraurant, buy expensive clothes and bag, and take a expentive car.
這女生喜歡吃昂貴的餐廳,買昂貴的名牌衣服和包包,搭昂貴的汽車

However, the girl doesn't have money to do it, so the girl likes to meet guys who are rich.
然而,這女生沒有錢去做這些事情,所以她喜歡和有錢的男生來往

Finally she thought that she is also a rich girl.
最後她會認為自己也是個有錢人

된장녀 is not rich, but she want to looks like a rich girl.
大醬女並不表示本身是有錢,但是她想要大家覺得她是個有錢人

I think Korea has this kind of culture or issue because Korean are really really care about thier appearance.
我想韓國有這種文化或這種問題的原因是韓國人真的非常非常在意外表

Some people judge other people by thier appearnace.
一些韓國人會依人的外表來評斷人



I think not only Korean but also all the contries women were eager to be pretty!
我想不是只有韓國人,各國的女人們都會想變漂亮!

I also wanna be a pretty girl !!><
我也想成為一個漂亮的女生!!><

I hope to hear what do you think about this advertisement?
我想聽看看你們對這個廣告的看法?

And do your country has similar culture?
在你們國家也有這樣相同的文化嗎?

>< Please write some your opinion about this posting.
><請寫下一些你們的意見

I hope you to enjoy my posting !!!
我希望你們喜歡我的po文!!!

Have a good day !!
祝大家有美好的一天!!

2 comments:

  1. 哈囉!!我可以分享你的文章到我的臉書嗎??

    想給喜歡韓國的朋友看一下

    ReplyDelete
  2. 在台灣當然也有這類型的女生

    我覺得不管哪一個國家應該都有吧!!

    而且我覺得現在韓國所謂的豆醬女真的越來越多

    因為大家的價值觀從小就偏差了

    到至這種現象~~

    ReplyDelete