Monday, January 24, 2011

韓國 戲劇 我的公主 金泰熙&宋承憲 Korean Drama 한국 드라마 " 마이프린세스 My Princess" - 김태희& 송승헌




Hi This is Ae :)



Do you like Korean drama ?



Nowdays i'm watching MBC Drama  " My Princess " !!!



김태희 金泰熙 is soooooooooooooooo pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Actually I watched this drama because of 김태희 金泰熙 Kim Taehee.



She is super smart and  pretty !! How perfect!!






I already know that she is pretty,, but she is much prettier than I thought in this drama..

송승헌宋承憲 is also very handsome !! but he is not my ideal type .hahaha



*) My Ideal type of actor is 현빈 玄彬 .. T ^ T

He is just perfect guy for me.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha









In this picture, she is really like a princess..


I hope if my country will have princess, the princess looks like 金泰熙..!!!!!!!!!



If you are watching this drama, you must be say that she is sooo pretty !!!

= my hope  haha +o +





This drama is talking about that 김태희 金泰熙 suddenly become a princess of Korea.



the story is little bit like a "궁宮"



If you have chance to look at it, i hope you watch this drama !!

it will be interesting for you :)





Hi This is Ae :)Do you like Korean drama ?Nowdays i'm watching MBC Drama  " My Princess " !!! 김태희 金泰熙 is soooooooooooooooo pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Actually I watched this drama because of 김태희 金泰熙 Kim Taehee.She is super smart and  pretty !! How perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment