Tuesday, January 18, 2011

韓國 大邱 도토리 2餐廳 Daegu Dotori 2 restraurant (near north gate of Kyung bok university )



Pomegrante vinegar and spring roll.

紅石榴醋 和 春捲



the cup is so small and cute !! it like a toy.

這杯子很小又可愛!!它好像一個玩具.



And then they had Salad, but I forgot to take a picture. haha sorry ;;

然後 我忘了照沙拉的相片 哈哈 不好意思 ;;



Chili Cream Spaghetti - it is little spicy, but very good !!

辣奶油義大利麵 -它有點辣,但是好吃!!



Korean style spaghetti !!

韓式的義大利麵!!



Grapefruit sherbet

葡萄柚牛奶凍




This is main dish.

這是主餐



Hamburg Steak .

漢堡排



Ice flakes with syrup

刨冰加糖水


Chocolate cake.

巧克力蛋糕



you could choose cherry juice or red wine.

你可以選要櫻桃汁或紅酒



I chose Cherry juice.

我選的是櫻桃汁



that is not my fat T ^ T my cloth's crease !!

我不胖啊 T^T 都是因為我衣服的褶痕!!



I had great time in there .

我在那 有一個很開心的時光.



But here is difficult find it.

但這餐廳不好找.



Also, cost is not expensive !!!! 

價錢也不貴!!!!



I wanna go again !!!

我下次還想再去!!!



I think here is good for birthday party or some special day. !! :)

我覺得這間餐廳會非常適合辦生日派對或慶祝一些特別的日子!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment