Thursday, April 14, 2011

now is such a beautiful spring !!!! 現在是最棒的時候 春天!!!!

Hi :) !!!!!! 

嗨 :) !!!!!!



Long time no see you !! T ^ T

好久不見!! T ^ T



I'm so sorry that I didn't post for a long time..

很抱歉很久沒寫新東西..

 

I'm super extreamly busy nowaday.. (even i don't have enough time to sleep.. T ^ T How poor I am..)

最近我真的超忙的..(我甚至睡眠不足...T ^ T 我好可憐喔...) 



so, I don't have time to do bloging nowadays ...

所以 最近我都沒有時間寫新東西...



it might be okay from the end of this month !

也許這個月底之後我就有比較多時間了!



I will try to post a new article as soon as possible !!

我會盡快寫更多新的文章!!



Korea is such a beautiful weather and spring. !! 

韓國現在有非常棒的氣候,現在是春天啦!!



everybody is going to flower festival and go picnic !! :)

大家都去花的展覽和郊外野餐!! :)



I hope you to have great days !!

我希望大家都有很棒的日子!!



Thank you !!

謝謝!!

No comments:

Post a Comment