Thursday, April 28, 2011

韓國 明洞 樂天百貨 Myeong dong Lotte department - Benefit Browbar




Here is Myeong dong Lotte Department !!

這裡是明洞的樂天百貨公司!!

I went to there for waxing eye brow.

我到這裡來修眉








I sign up a paper which is about the policy before waxing

在修眉前我要簽一個同意書


Before     修眉前




After   修眉後 




Those are locations of Benefit brow bar.

這櫃位是Benefit brow bar



Seoul has two places.

在首爾有兩家



If you want to get a service, I think Myeong dong Lotte department  is easier to find  than other one.

如果你想要這項服務,我想 明洞的樂天百貨會比另一個點更容易被找到



I don't know whether Taiwan also has Brow bar or not.

我不知道台灣是否也有Brow bar





Brow is 2.5000 won

眉毛部分處理 2.5000韓元(NT 600-700)

Brow and lip are 3,2000 won

眉毛部分和嘴唇部分處理 3.2000 韓元(NT 800-900)





It was pretty good !!!

這項服務的成果分常棒!!!

I like it ,, but it was hurt a little bit ....hahahaha

我喜歡..但有點痛...哈哈哈





Before I did it, I didn't have any idea how to fix my eye brow shape.

以前我都不知道怎麼修我的眉型



Now, I can fix my eye brow by myself. :)

我現在知道怎麼自己修眉了:)



                                          

           http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/brand/boutiqueoverview/browbarsBenefit Brow Bar 的網頁連結

No comments:

Post a Comment