Wednesday, August 25, 2010

韓國 電影 "大叔"(아저씨 This Man) 2010 . + 롯데 시네마 ( Lotte Cinema) + 커피빈(The Coffee bean)





Hi This is Ae :)



Yesterday, I went to movie theater !

Nowdays 아저씨 is the most popular movie in Korea.

So, I wanted to watch the movie.

Also, I want to see 원빈元斌. haha

원빈 is super super handsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > _ <



 He is one of the most handsome man in Korea.



I like him very much !!!! > _  < haha

He is perfect guy !!!!!! 꺄욜

I think all Korean woman like him. haha



So, I went to 롯데시네마 (Lotte Cinema).






People were buying ticket.




Where is my coke and popcorn ?? haha



아저씨 !!! >ㅂ <



and then I was hungry,so I went to The Coffee Bean with my friend.




I love tiramisu cake !! +O +








and me  :)



I'm not angry and sad. haha

just hungry...... haha









Thank you :)



and Have a wonderful day !








Ae ~♡

No comments:

Post a Comment