Monday, August 30, 2010

韓國 釜山(Busan).....부산 釜山 다대포多大浦 해수욕장( Dadaepo beach ) + 다대포 꿈의 낙조분수多大浦夢幻夕陽水舞 (Fountain)




Hi This is Ae :)



How are u ??



This summer, I went to 다대포多大浦 beach in Busan 釜山 .

It is first time to went to 다대포多大浦 beach. It was very nice and cool !!

Actually we went to 해운대海云台 (Hae won dae ) beach which is the most famous beach in Korea韓國.

But it was very crowded, so we couldn't find any parking lot.

For that reason, we went to 다대포多大浦( Dadaepo) beach.

Also, we already planed on our trip because we wanted to see fountain.




다대포多大浦 beach is such a beautiful beach !!!!

I loved it !!! 





I took a picture with my friend, but it just shadow. sorry;; haha 







多大浦夢幻夕陽噴泉

다대포 꿈의 낙조 분수



It was awesome !!!!



wonderful !!!!!



I heard this fountain is the biggest size in the world !!




http://fountain.saha.go.kr/front4/phtml/index.php



this is their homepage !


I really wanted to go again !!!! > o <  !!!!






I hope that you also enjoy my pictures !!





Have a nice day :)



See u !



Ae ~ ♡







No comments:

Post a Comment