Friday, August 17, 2012

No.2 台灣來的包裹-枇杷潤喉糖 Package from Taiwan - Herbal Candy


Hello everyone !! How was your summer?  
哈囉 各位!!大家的夏天過的如何呢?

I'm soooo sorry.. I didn't upload any postings for a long time.
我很抱歉,,我有很長一段時間沒有po任何文章

Today, I'm going to tell you about Herbal Candy which is from Taiwan !!
今天我將要跟大家說說台灣來的枇杷潤喉糖!!

Yain told me that it is good for sore throat.
Yain 告訴我這對喉嚨痛很有幫助



I love this plastic package because it looks very traditional !! haha
我喜歡這個塑膠外包裝,因為它看起來很有傳統風格!! 哈哈

I love the print that mix with pink, blue, red and yellow !!
我喜愛這個印花,它混合了粉紅色,藍色,紅色和黃色!!

So pretty colors !!
好漂亮的顏色!!

I also tasted it .
我也吃過它們

I think  Korea has similar one.
我認為在韓國也有相似的東西



We called this Throat candy. 
我們叫它喉糖

People are eating this candy when they have sore throat.
當韓國人感到喉嚨痛時就會吃這些糖

I think this one and Herbal Candy is similar, but taste is little bit different.
我想這一款喉糖和台灣的枇杷糖很像,但是嚐起來有些許不同

Herbal Candy is stronger taste than Thrat candy(Korea).
台灣的味道比韓國的重些

Also, Herbal candy tastes more like medicine.
台灣的枇杷糖吃起來也比較像是藥品

I think it works well  because I ate Herbal Candy when I had sore throat, it was really helpful !! ><
我想它很有效,因為當我有喉嚨痛的時候我吃了這個枇杷喉糖,它真的很有幫助!!><

I love this !!! 
我愛這個!!!

I usually do not eat Throat candy because I don't like candy;;; haha 
我通常不吃喉糖,因為我不喜歡糖果...哈哈

but I like Herbal Candy because this taste is like medicine.
但是我喜歡這個枇杷潤喉糖因為它吃起像藥


I love this !! 
我愛這個呀!!

2 comments:

  1. 呵呵~~~我有買過這個糖耶^^



    難怪都沒有看到你的新文章...

    這兩個月我學會了韓文發音耶^^"

    好開心!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far is not difficult...

    but grammar is very difficult>"<

    ReplyDelete